192.168.1.1 Each time you buy another remote switch you have to make it Wi-Fi empowered and ensure the system is anchored. To set up the gadget you have to know your switch data and secret phrase, this incorporates the IP address 192.168.l.l. On more established switches, particularly in the event that somebody has changed the IP address, secret word or you've basically overlooked the points of interest.
You can discover the Wi-Fi secret phrase on a name adhered to the switch, and it might even demonstrate the client name and secret key and default IP address. The accompanying advances will enable you to change your Internet security passphrase.
Find or Change Your Internet Security Passphrase
- Open the an internet browser that you utilize: Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Opera and sort in the IP address for your switch, it could be 192.168.l.l. (https://19216811.site/)
- A window will open and afterward compose in your switches default username and secret word. (https://19216811.site/default-router-passwords-list/)
- Go to the Wireless Security\Network Security Settings Tab and open it to find or change your WEP or WPA Security Passphrase.
- Utilize WPA on the grounds that it gives better security.
- Compose this Security Passphrase down and place it in a protected place to get to when required.
- Spare settings and close your program.
Step by step instructions to Access Router Settings Page
On the off chance that the remote switch isn't working through Wi-Fi, associate an Ethernet link between your switch and your PC or workstation.
- Raise a direction provoke by composing 'order' in the Start menu seek box and picking Command Prompt.
- Sort ipconfig and press Enter. You will see a rundown of the system connectors in your PC. Glance through the data to locate the number alongside Default entryway. This is the IP address of your router.
- Open an internet browser and sort this number – for this situation 192.168.3.1 – into the location bar, at that point press Enter. (Try not to include http://before the IP address. You should now observe the login screen for your router.
- In the event that you don't see the login screen, it could be on account of the door IP address has been physically entered under your system connector settings.